|Malatesta's Temple it is a Franciscan
church rebuilt and elarged by Sigismondo Malatesta between 1446 and 1460, but it was left
The esternal structure is by Leon Babtist. Inside there are sculptures belonging to Augustino di Duccio, a painted crucifix by Giotto and an altar-piece by Giorgio Vasari.
From 1809 it has been Rimini's Cathedral.
To improve this page other infos and pictures will be wellcome to this e-mail address.