Rimini. Malatesta roc.

Malatesta' Roc

It is a stronghold palace built between 1437 and 1446 by Sigismondo Malatesta, who wanted to call it Sigismund Castle.  All that remains is the inner nucleus, since bulwarks and moat were destroyed in the 19 century. At the moment being repaired it contain the Museum of extra-europeans  cultures.


To improve this page other infos and pictures will be wellcome to this e-mail address.